Available 24/7 205.928.6544
Featured Article
How to Fix Incorrect Jail Credit
How to Fix Incorrect Jail Credit

With over 26,000 inmates housed in jails and prisons across Alabama, there will be errors or oversights in inmate records and documentation of their time served. If you or someone you know believe that a person’s jail credit may be incorrect, the attorneys at the Revill Law ...

Read More

Blog Posts in 2017

  • Can Anything Be Done To Change Someone's Sentence?

    When a criminal defendant is found guilty or pleads guilty, they are then sentenced by a judge, usually in a sentencing hearing. Family members and ...

    View More
  • How to Remove Charges From Your Record?

    Certain criminal charges in certain situations can be taken off your record, or “expunged” so that they no longer appear on background checks or in ...

    View More
  • What to Do If You Have Been Accused of a Property Crime

    What Are Property Crimes? "Property crime" is a term used to describe a number of crimes relating to the theft or destruction of another person's ...

    View More
  • The Right to "Stand Your Ground" in Alabama

    Alabama Stand Your Ground Law Under Alabama law, you may use physical force against another person in order to defend, not only yourself, but also to ...

    View More
  • Motion to Run Sentences Concurrent

    Concurrent vs. Consecutive Sentencing A convicted Defendant or a Defendant who has pleaded guilty and is being sentenced under multiple charges can ...

    View More
  • Defending Against Child Molestation Charges in Alabama

    Child Pornography, Molestation, Statutory Rape At the Revill Law Firm, we are aware of the serious issues involved with sex crimes involving children. ...

    View More

Contact the Revill Law Firm

Get Started with a Free Consultation
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.