Child Pornography, Molestation, Statutory Rape
At the Revill Law Firm, we are aware of the serious issues involved with sex crimes involving children. Sex crime charges involving a child or minor—including statutory rape—can lead to devastating penalties in Alabama:
- The potential for a lifetime spent in prison;
- Criminal penalties that will follow you wherever you go;
- The prospect of paying out hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines and restitution;
- Social stigma that disrupts your personal life and ruins your professional life.
There is no need to face these penalties without an experienced attorney on your side. Call us to speak with a Birmingham child sex crimes lawyer. We will employ any and all means that the law allows to protect your freedom.
Alabama prosecutors will aggressively investigate your case and attempt to punish you to the fullest extent of the law. The Alabama public demands as much. But what if your rights are violated? What if you are falsely accused of child molestation? Birmingham attorneys who are experienced in defending clients accused of sex crimes involving children can be on your side. Protect yourself against overzealous law enforcement and prosecutors. We will not allow your rights to be trampled on.
Protecting You From a Sex Crimes Conviction
Your defense attorney must be aware of the many complexities involving sex crimes law. Such laws are constantly changing and are extremely complicated. At the Revill Law Firm, we are well-versed in defending clients against sex crime charges.
When you contact us, we will explain the various ways that your child sex crime charge can be challenged:
- We will determine if you were subjected to unlawful search and seizure by law enforcement;
- We will try to suppress evidence; and
- We will evaluate all the details of your case to fight for your freedom.
As experienced attorneys in sex crimes and child molestation cases, we know what works and what doesn’t in defending your rights. Through aggressive and intelligent tactics, we can reduce your risk of punishment in a child sex crime case. Call now to discuss your many options for defense.
We have wide experience in defending against charges such as:
- Transporting children across state or international borders for sexual exploitation;
- Production of obscene material involving a minor;
- Child pornography;
- Lewd conduct;
- Federal crimes involving sex crimes and the Internet; and
- A variety of other sex crimes involving children
Contact a Birmingham criminal defense attorney for your defense if you have been charged with a sex offense against a child.